Tudor Marketing & Communications (6498752 Canada Inc.)
Tudor Marketing & Communications has been providing professional internal and external communications products and services to the Ontario government and its agencies, small businesses and non-profit organizations in English and French since 2003.
The company has developed an excellent reputation for providing quality communications support for highly specialized, project-based information technology initiatives and translating complex subjects into plain language suitable for all audiences. It has developed expertise in change management communications that are essential to the successful adoption of large technology initiatives by all stakeholders in the health care, transportation and financial sectors.
Tudor Marketing & Communications can provide clients with well-written, targeted corporate communications products such as:
- News releases and media kits
- Fact sheets
- Frequently asked questions
- Training materials (quick reference guides, glossaries)
- Annual reports
- Award submissions
- Web page content
- Social media content
Other communications services the company can provide include:
- Communications strategy development
- Branding advice
- Stakeholder engagement and relations strategies
- Event planning and management
- Crisis communications strategies
- Public relations – issues management and media relations
- Human resources and internal communications
- Web content management services
Tudor Marketing Communications was initially founded by its President, Katherine Tudor, as a sole proprietorship in 2003. The company was subsequently incorporated federally under the name 6498752 Canada Inc. in 2005. The company is based in Toronto and currently has two full-time employees and two occasional employees.